To facilitate the movement of animals and equipment across campus, ULAM operates a temperature-controlled truck that can assist with the following:
- Delivery of animals received at the ULAM Dock to other buildings on campus
- Transfer of animals and/or equipment between buildings
- Pickup of animals shipped to Detroit Metro Airport
A minimum 48-hour notice is required for all trips. Study teams are charged for truck driver labor (hourly, in 15 minute increments), and mileage for these services.
Truck Labor Rate/Hour $30.84
Truck Labor Rate/Hour Overtime $46.26
Truck Mileage/Per Mile $1.75
- Questions or concerns pertaining to the shipment of animals to and from U-M should be directed to the Rodent Health Surveillance Team at email@example.com or (734) 936-1699.
- To arrange for transportation services through ULAM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 936-2011 or (734) 936-6163.